Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No roles mapping

SOLVED
Batmag_
New Contributor

No roles mapping

Hello,

I have 2 SA2500 work on cluster Mode..... ( Firmware :7.3R8 (build 27317)

Sometimes all my users can't loggon the SA  this is the trace log, I've had........

PTR10207

2013/10/21 22:24:01 - SSL1-CN0 - X.X.X.X] - DOMAIN\Users(Utilisateurs_DOMAIN)[] - Realm Utilisateurs_DOMAIN did not map user DOMAINUsers to any roles

But all my users are defined on differents r™les........

I must reload the services or restart the SA,  to give the access for my users........

Can someone Help me.....

Best Regard

(I apologize for my English........ )..............

Batmag.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kalagesan_
Super Contributor

Re: No roles mapping

Hi Batmag,

I suspect the issue to be with authentication server configured, I hope it is either Actrive directory or LDAP.

I suspect the domain join operation failure for these auth server defined might have triggered the issue which got fixed after restarting the SA where all services has been restarted. This have reinitialized the domain join operation and made it successful.

If you still looking more infromation on this, I recommend you to open a case with JTAC support with appropriate logs.

Note: If I have answered your questions, you could mark this post as accepted solution, that way it could help others as well. Kudo will be a bonus thanks!

Regards,
Kannan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kalagesan_
Super Contributor

Thanks for your update Batmag

Regards,

Kannan

Batmag_
New Contributor

Hi Kalagesan,

thanks for your response..

a ticket has open to the JTAC......

I will follow the solution in this ticket for information for all people...

Batmag

kalagesan_
Super Contributor

Hi Batmag,

I suspect the issue to be with authentication server configured, I hope it is either Actrive directory or LDAP.

I suspect the domain join operation failure for these auth server defined might have triggered the issue which got fixed after restarting the SA where all services has been restarted. This have reinitialized the domain join operation and made it successful.

If you still looking more infromation on this, I recommend you to open a case with JTAC support with appropriate logs.

Note: If I have answered your questions, you could mark this post as accepted solution, that way it could help others as well. Kudo will be a bonus thanks!

Regards,
Kannan

View solution in original post