cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

You are welcome; I am glad to hear that worked for you successfully.
mattspierce_
Frequent Contributor

I have a 10.8 user who had pulse previous to the upgrade.  Now the client uninstalls each time he reboots.  I'm Deleting the /Library/Application\ Support/Juniper\ Networks folder doesn't fix the issue.  I'm trying to put together a manual removal method that will pull all Juniper client components off the system.  Can you provide me with the client component locations?

elawford_
Occasional Contributor

I'm currently using Junos Pulse 3.1.1.26369 on OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 connection to an SM160 SA running 7.3R1.

Everything seems to work well (including the MDM-managed certificate for authentication - snazzy!) but I have one problem: after choosing Disconnect in the Pulse menu, the tunnel disppears but by network connection to my LAN and the Internet appears no longer functional. I cannot access anything at all.

The only way to get it back is to disable the WiFi interface and re-enable it again.

Anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just me?

hunter3740_
Not applicable

Nice and thank you for the JunosPulse.dmg suggestion: my people (who deal with getting and configuring Juniper stuff) put JunosPulse.dmg (v5r1) on our download site and it worked for me using Mac OS 10.8 (i.e. got network connect working for Mountain Lion); perhaps http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/3.0/#sw would work for others.