cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OWA 2010 SA6500

VLOY_
Not applicable

OWA 2010 SA6500

IÕm trying to configure OWA 2010 on a SA6500 box, when I launch the link it runs for a little but I never get it to connect and I see no errors on the site. I have tried no single sign-on, NTLM, and remote SSO no luck and I canÕt even seem to get the OWA log on screen. One issue that may be causing me an issue is that we use a self-signed cert on the mail server when I launch the OWA on an internal PC connecting to the internal web server I get the typical cert error and I accept it and the world is ok. Do I need to import this cert into the SSL box, if so where or am I just looking up the wrong tree. Also IÕm running AD 2008. Using 7.3R2 on the SA6500.

2 REPLIES 2
RexPGP_
Frequent Contributor

Re: OWA 2010 SA6500

I created a b profile and 2010 autoconnected for me. You need to address teh cert error, should not get that

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: OWA 2010 SA6500

Importing the root certificate is probably your best bet. You would import this at System>Configuration>Certificates>Trusted Server CAs

If you do not want to get that/can't get that, your next best bet will be to enable browsing untrusted SSL sites at Users>User Roles>roleName>Web>Options>View Advanced Options.

If neither of those work, what does your events log show: does it give an error about connecting to an SSL site? What about your user access log? If you see the WebRequest ok message, how long until the WebRequest completed message?