Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook 2003 and JSAM

SOLVED
muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

Outlook 2003 and JSAM

Hi - I am trying to get Outlook 2003 to connect to an Exchange Server. Works fine via NC and WSAM. Does not work via JSAM. Searching the knowledge base I find a case note from 2007 saying that Outlook 2003 is not supported on JSAM. As it is from almost a year ago I wondered does anyone know if that is still the case - or am I just doing something wrong in my configuration?

Any JTAC folk around to comment?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kenlars_
Super Contributor

Re: Outlook 2003 and JSAM

I've done it using RPC-over-HTTPS using JSAM - that is pretty simple. Just need to configure port 443 to your front-end exchange server.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kenlars_
Super Contributor

I've done it using RPC-over-HTTPS using JSAM - that is pretty simple. Just need to configure port 443 to your front-end exchange server.
muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reply - downloaded the steps on doing so and will give it a shot!

RobertN_
Occasional Contributor

Just a question... How do you get past the authentication issue. I attempted this and the authentication process is in a never ending loop. I get prompted for username/password...enter that information and the authentication window just pops back up. What am I missing?
kenlars_
Super Contributor

RobertN -

What authentication are you asking about? Are you in a loop on the Outlook authentication?

Ken

RobertN_
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this is a Windows authentication...

You present your credentials, and it is as if the credentials are not passing through the VPN connection.