cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSAL failed to Launch Java Applet MacOS Catalina 10.15.4

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: PSAL failed to Launch Java Applet MacOS Catalina 10.15.4

I am having a similar issue. I'm using 10.15.7 and Java 171. The PulseApplicationLauncher never launches from the browser. I've tried re-installing, deleting the Pulse Secure folder, etc. I've also tried it on my laptop which is running Big Sur - same issue. This was working before. Guessing it is related to Java version, but don't want to downgrade for security reasons. I would love to send you the logs so that you can take a look and assist. My workaround is using VMWare and Windows 10, which works fine, but then I can't copy and paste between the Mac and Windows. Please help.

Highlighted
New Contributor

An update on my previous post. I just downgraded to #251 (had to completely delete #271 first with sudo commands) and PulseApplicationLauncer launches now. But I do not wish to stay on an older JRE indefinately for security reasons. Please let me know once it is working with the latest JRE. Thank you. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Come on guys, please fix this. This has been broken for over a month from the java update. It shouldn't take that long to fix these important issues, especially considering so many people are WFH! Even if I revert to Java 251, the PAL / HOB applet no longer launches or works with multiple monitors. I have to close my laptop in order to start the remote desktop on my external monitor. It's really unacceptable to take this long to fix these issues. Is anyone actually working on this??