Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per App VPN

SOLVED
Big Phish_
Not applicable

Per App VPN

I am trying to stay ahead of the game and get Per App VPN Connections build on our Juniper SM360 Gateways. Our Service Pack is 7.4r4 and we are using the Junos Pulse 4.0.2 Client. Is there a doc that shows you how to build the connections?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
filbert_
Frequent Contributor

Re: Per App VPN

My understandint is that Per App VPN is an enterprise feature and requires either the application to be coded for VPN or you have to have a MAM solution(MobileIron) in place that supports it. It's not something that can be configured in the Pulse client or even using the iPhone configuration utility.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

yes, this is not something handled from the SA or Pulse perspective but must be done through the application developer OR, in some instances, via MDM. your best source of info for this feature will be your account team &  MDM vendor.

filbert_
Frequent Contributor

My understandint is that Per App VPN is an enterprise feature and requires either the application to be coded for VPN or you have to have a MAM solution(MobileIron) in place that supports it. It's not something that can be configured in the Pulse client or even using the iPhone configuration utility.

View solution in original post