Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help

SOLVED
Mazhar_
Occasional Contributor

Please Help

Hi All,

I have configured anonymous login for certain users and redirected their access to a web server on a SA 4500. When the users login, the following appears in the address bar along with other details,

DanaInfo=10.1.50.201,SSO=U+

This is the internal address of the webserver the users are finally directed to. Now my question,

Is there a way to remove this so users dont see this address. this is the address of the internal server ( NATed ) and for security reasons I dont want the users to see this address in the address bar of explorer.

Please help,

Regards,

Maz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ruc_
Regular Contributor

Re: Please Help

Yes. You can mask it to a certain degree by using the option available @ Admin GUI > Roles > Web > Options > Mask hostnames

Note: If you have anonymous access enabled make sure to tie down that realm using the different realm level restrictions  and to avoid the anonymous users from consuming all available user license, configure a max limit on that realm.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ruc_
Regular Contributor

Yes. You can mask it to a certain degree by using the option available @ Admin GUI > Roles > Web > Options > Mask hostnames

Note: If you have anonymous access enabled make sure to tie down that realm using the different realm level restrictions  and to avoid the anonymous users from consuming all available user license, configure a max limit on that realm.

View solution in original post

Mazhar_
Occasional Contributor

Thanks ruc