cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Job Opportunity for Juniper Secure Access Expert

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Possible Job Opportunity for Juniper Secure Access Expert

My employer, a global Fortune 100 company headquartered in the United States, would like to hire an exceptional networking professional with extensive knowledge of and experience with the Juniper Secure Access product.  Though I am not the hiring manager (my boss is), I do not believe that the position necessarily requires relocation.  In general, my employer has been quite liberal in allowing staff to work from whatever location is convenient for the employee.  I believe our pay package and benefits to be competitive with other companies.

Our Secure Access environment is one of the largest implementations existing, with 150,000 active users of the service, mostly using Network Connect, but also using for specific purposes almost every facet of the Secure Access product.  Boredom will not be a risk in this position!

A successful candidate will probably have at least 2-3 years experience with the Secure Access product line, and 10+ years of experience in networking technology implementation and support.  Given the flexibility of the SA product, the candidate would be expected to be an excellent network generalist, with knowledge of layer 2 through layer 7 of the protocol stack.  The successful candidate will also be able to work independently with minimal daily direction based on priorities set by network operations management and product line management.

Please let me know if you are interested, and include a short description of your experience and other qualifications which cause you to believe you may be qualified for this job.  I'll do an initial screen and pass the most promising candidates along to my boss.  You should respond by leaving me a private message on this forum.  I'll also be willing to answer questions about the position; feel free to post them in the public forum so that all who are interested can see the question and my answer.

Ken