cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sophos antivirus 10.0.9

cobi_
New Contributor

Problem with sophos antivirus 10.0.9

My firm's juniper SA2500 keeps flagging up our external clients sophos AV 10.0.9 as not being compliant with our policy. I have spoken to the firm and they have confirmed that their AV has got the latest definition update and our current ESAP has got provision for sophos 10.x.x. The firmware on our device is 7.2r6 and ESAP 2.2.7, please I will be happy to try out any suggestions to solve this ( we have always had problems with every version of sophos from this client in the past, I did log similar incident in the past via our support firm to Juniper but nothing meaningful came off it; I think after several ESAP updates the incident disappeared)

4 REPLIES 4
jayLaiz_
Super Contributor

Re: Problem with sophos antivirus 10.0.9

Hi,

When defining the HC policy on the SA, have you set Virus Definition files should not be older than Days or updates

You can try setting it to a value in days and see if it helps.

Regards,

Jay

cobi_
New Contributor

Originally it's virus definition files are set to not older than three updates, I have used the definition files not older than 7days and no joy. I have also tried to increase the updates to five yet client can't still log in, gets same error message.

jayLaiz_
Super Contributor

Hi, Looks a bug, can you please raise a case with JTAC. Regards, Jai
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

+1 for the JTAC case
What does your client-side log say regarding the analysis of the AV client?