cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Bookmarks page on iPad/iPhone

dcvers_
Regular Contributor

Problems with Bookmarks page on iPad/iPhone

I'm getting some problems with bookmarks page on iPad, iPhone.

1. It's not using the custom logo configured on the role. Strange thing is it is one of our customised logs but not the one on the role or the default settings.

2. Initially the bookmarks page looks okay (iOS style) but if I use the toolbar to add a new bookmark after adding it I get to a "PC" style page without any header (no logo or any buttons).

3. If I try to edit an existing user bookmark I get the iOS style edit page but the Name, Description and URL are all blank

Jsut tried upgrading to Version 7.1R10 but still same issue

3 REPLIES 3
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: Problems with Bookmarks page on iPad/iPhone

1) do you have roles merging? Are you using safari or pulse?

2) you mean add your own bookmark? Does the bookmark add successfully (even though it doesn't look good)?

3) how are you editing this?

Sounds like you have several JTAC cases.
dcvers_
Regular Contributor

Hi,

1. Yes I do have merged roles but this only 1 mapped role had UI options. I have also tested with a single role and it still picks up the wrong custom log

2. Yes, user added bookmark. Yes the bookmark does add correctly. The problem occurs if I use the Add Bookmark button on the browsing toolbar.Manually adding the bookmark from the Edit page dispays the correct bookmarks page after add

3. On the bookmarks page I tap the Edit button then tap the blue arrow to the right of the bookmark

jayLaiz_
Super Contributor

Hi,

The logo appears correctly if I change the client types under configuration-->client types *AppleWebKit*Mobile* to use standard html.

Do you have a JTAC case open for the issues reported, I think it is better to track this on a JTAC case

Regards,

Jay