Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure Connects but our servers in network cant be reached

pavand
New Contributor

Pulse Secure Connects but our servers in network cant be reached

Hi experts,

We use Pulse Secure software to connect to our client VPN. Once the VPN establishes, we connect to our client host machines, servers to do our activities. Sometimes, even if the PulseSecure confirms that the connection to VPN is established, the client machines and servers are not reachable. This happens once a week to one of our team members and we end up trying different ways to solve the problem which may or may not work all the time. These are listed here:

1. Restarting the host laptop multiple times and doing a trial and error

2. Unintalling and installing PulseSecure software to see if the problem goes away

3. Try Repair Pulse Secure option

4. Disconnecting from Wifi and then connecting again

5. flushing dns, renew ipconfig etc.

There is no definitive solution with us that works all the time. So I wanted to know if this sort of problem is faced by other customers as well. We are using Pulse Secure Version 9.1.9(4983).

We greatly appreciate any definitive solution that would work in getting this issue resolved as this trial and error approach just consumes loads of productive time.

Please help us with your inputs.

6 REPLIES 6
zanyterp

Re: Pulse Secure Connects but our servers in network cant be reached

are you using split tunneling enabled or disabled?
is it both corporate & personal machines?
do you have only one vpn appliance?
pavand
New Contributor

Im not sure about split tunneling. Is there a configuration that I can check at my end - please suggest.

This is on corporate machines. My laptop is also owned by the same corporate. We have only one VPN applicance.

pavand
New Contributor

Hello team, please let me know if there are any solutions for this problem. I am not able to proceed forward with this. This is halting progress.

r@yElr3y

@pavand If this is only happening when using Wi-Fi connection, then please try the steps mentioned in this KB article - https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB43833/?kA1f1000000fz7V or upgrade Pulse client to the latest version and check the behavior.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
pavand
New Contributor

thanks a lot. One of the options in the knowledge bank was unchcked in the Juniper Network Service in the Pulse Secure Virtual Adapter properties. That did the trick.

zanyterp

glad to hear that worked