cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure Login with MacOS Catalina fail

SOLVED

Re: Pulse Secure Login with MacOS Catalina fail

I'm having the same problem. Hopefully the fix package will be released as soon as possible. We can't build a tunnel right now.

Tags (1)
Occasional Visitor

same issue here Smiley Sad hopefully it is ready on monday the 14th of october as stated here : https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB44202

New Contributor

Hi! Any news about this? 9.1r3 will be release today? 

New Contributor

I am stuck in a similar situation and can't login to our servers anymore without VPN. Hopefully the fix comes out this week. As a workaround I installed Pulse Secure on my ipad and used a SSH terminal to access remote servers. Funny what you figure out when you have no choice.

New Contributor

As mentioned in in the KB article, 9.1R3 is on track to be released this week (Week of October 14th).

New Contributor

Hello, Is it released?

@rahulm wrote:

As mentioned in in the KB article, 9.1R3 is on track to be released this week (Week of October 14th).

Highlighted
New Contributor

Any news? This issue is NOT solved. You were able to answer the question, but the issue remains. Reminds me of the old joke about the helicopter that lost its instruments and was lost in fog east of Seattle. They saw some large buildings and shouted to a person "where are we?" to which the person replied "you are in a helicopter!" The helicopter flew to the airport without issue, knowing they were in Redmond speaking with a Microsoft help person. 

New Contributor

Your story cracked me up. In help desk world solved doesn't really mean it works it means the issue has been resolved since there is a plan to release a fix sometime this week. The complaint has been "solved". People just need to wait. Week of the 14th could mean Sunday at midnight I guess. IT guys at our company were like "don't upgrade until you clear things with us." Learned my lesson.

New Contributor

Very good point! My mom would say "patience is a virtue," and I did make my own bed installing Catalina, so I shall wait and be happy when the Catalina-compatible version comes, even if it is next week!

New Contributor

The rollout has started! I could download the new version 9.1.3 from our company's software portal and it works like a charm. Now I am back online with my Mac and MacOS Catalina.

Thanks, Pulse Secure team!

To all others who suffer from this issue: Talk to your IT-department, maybe they can also already access and provide the new version 9.1.3. 

Only drawback right now: Sidecar does not work. If someone knows a fix for this I would appreciate some help.