Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure Login with MacOS Catalina fail

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: Pulse Secure Login with MacOS Catalina fail

Hi ! 

I have exactly the same issue here, could i'have this version please ? 

Thank's !

I, too, would love the 9.1.3 version; the website seems to only contain 9.0.4(1731) which I already have.

Currently I appear connected to the VPN, but my IP address never changes and the tunnel type shows as 'Tunnel Not Enabled' :/

New Contributor

Hi Guys...

Yep I am another IT Admin who has users with the same issue..., I have upgraded the ESAP to 3.4.9

earlier today to enable me to set the new option for Apex One Security for Mac (Trend Micro AV), after this we have tried numerous times to connect, the logs on the appliance itself is showing;

AUT24804 2019-10-16 08:49:30 - ive - [] Root:Smiley SadVPN)[] - Host Checker policy 'Antivirus' failed on host '' address '78-4f-43-5d-ed-98' for user '' reason 'Server has not received any information for this policy.'.

The Platform version on the Pulse Sever itself is: 9.1R2 and the Pulse Desktop Client on the Mac is version: 9.1R2 Build 2331...

Just to confirm the fix is to upgarde the Sever itself to 9.1R3 Build: 3535.1 ?

Please confirm?

Thanks,

Occasional Contributor

Its a client side upgrade.  

New Contributor

This is great news I am going to ask IT! Sidecar only works on 2016 Macbooks or later. There is a 3rd party app called duet display which works on older hardware.

@steve1607 wrote:

To all others who suffer from this issue: Talk to your IT-department, maybe they can also already access and provide the new version 9.1.3. 

Only drawback right now: Sidecar does not work. If someone knows a fix for this I would appreciate some help.

@steve1607 wrote:

The rollout has started! I could download the new version 9.1.3 from our company's software portal and it works like a charm. Now I am back online with my Mac and MacOS Catalina.

Thanks, Pulse Secure team!

To all others who suffer from this issue: Talk to your IT-department, maybe they can also already access and provide the new version 9.1.3. 

Only drawback right now: Sidecar does not work. If someone knows a fix for this I would appreciate some help.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for the information, still waiting for my company to update....

New Contributor

Hello, Could you please share the new version, i can find it from the site..

New Contributor

Could you share me the new version please, i cant find it online

@steve1607 wrote:

The rollout has started! I could download the new version 9.1.3 from our company's software portal and it works like a charm. Now I am back online with my Mac and MacOS Catalina.

Thanks, Pulse Secure team!

https://www.fau.edu/security/files/ps-pulse-mac-installer.dmg college site has it loaded and i tested as working with 10.15 (catalina)

Visitor

Is there an official download available for 9.1.3 version?