cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure Software Version - Official Support For Windows 10 Creators Update (Redstone 2) / Version 1703

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Pulse Secure Software Version - Official Support For Windows 10 Creators Update (Redstone 2) / Version 1703

What Pulse Secure software version does or will officially and fully support Windows 10 Creators Update (Redstone 2) / Version 1703?
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Pulse Secure Software Version - Official Support For Windows 10 Creators Update (Redstone 2) / Version 1703

I would recommend checking with your account team on if they have heard on this; my guess is that it will be the next major release after it is released (similar to past support time frames)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Pulse Secure Software Version - Official Support For Windows 10 Creators Update (Redstone 2) / Version 1703

Pulse has finished qualification of Windows 10 Creator Update with Pulse Connect Secure 8.3R1 and Pulse Secure Desktop 5.3R1.
Highlighted
New Contributor

We have tried version 5.3R1 on 1703 and it still doesn't work. It just sits there spinning and never makes fully connects. Tried uninstall previous version and rebooting also. Client installs with no errors.

I can't try 8.3R1 because when I go to my downloads it only has versions for vmware, hyper-v or KVM.

Are there still issues with getting it to work on 1703? Any ideas why it doesn't work.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is this any particular flavour of Windows 10 ie home edition or pro etc?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, Kita just wondering if you saw my earlier post from yesterday. I have opened a support case as it still does not work and waiting for a call back.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We are running Pulse Connect Secure 8.2R7 on our device and 1703 users are able to connect fine. On my 1703 laptop, I have the client version 8.2.7.1025.
Highlighted
Not applicable

If your Pulse Secure agent is stuck connecting with Win10 Creators update check your host file. I had the issue with a bunch of new PCs and the external IP of my VPN had been added into the hosts file so every time I tried to test the VPN internally it would never connect.