cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure login Issue Error COde : 1205 Virtual Adapater after window 10 upgrade

Highlighted
New Contributor

Pulse Secure login Issue Error COde : 1205 Virtual Adapater after window 10 upgrade

Hi team,

Please help me for this issue , virtual adapter issue after window 10 upgrade , I read all the forum which you guys discussed , but for window 10 , there is no proper solution . Is been 1 month, im trying to resolve this issue, but virtual adapter is killing me. Is there any solution to help me to troubleshoot this issue.

Sree
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Pulse Secure login Issue Error COde : 1205 Virtual Adapater after window 10 upgrade

Do you have any other VPNs installed?
Do you have Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec, or Defender installed & active?
Do you have Jabber installed?
Do you have Checkpoint installed?
Pulser

Re: Pulse Secure login Issue Error COde : 1205 Virtual Adapater after window 10 upgrade

Cisco Communicator has also been found to cause error 1205 Failed to setup virtual adapter , see http://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB40351/
New Contributor

Antivirus : symmetric
once User enter the soft token , it pop up the error code : 1205.

After the window 10 upgrade , im facing this issue for long time . Tried formatting the OS , installing back...still the same error.

New Contributor

There is endpoint checkpoint installed on the laptop .

So far the only solution which i got is : Formatting the entire hard disk and installing the fresh OS ... started working but time duration for this troubleshooting is 4 hours .

Need some advise to troubleshoot this issue rather than formatting the Harddisk. !!
Not applicable

Remove the current pulse client and any leftover folders/data. Than install Pulse App form Windows Store, problem fixed.