cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure not working on macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Not applicable

Pulse Secure not working on macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Downloaded Junos Secure from the website and once installed I input my url and I get "fails to connect." I'm using the same url on my iPhone and it connects fine. It also won't let me save my connection. Deleted and reinstalled - same issues. I decided to test on an older Mac and it worked.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Contributor

Re: Pulse Secure not working on macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Hi,

what logs your see on gateway for failed attempt?

Regards,
Kapil

if you are using junos pulse, yes, that will not work
if you are using pulse secure, it should work starting with 5.2R3; what version are you using?
New Contributor

Mmm, same here. I hoped updating my Pulse secure client would do the fix but it didn't.. Smiley Sad
I'm working on Mac OSX 10.12.5 and Pulse Secure 5.3.1. (587) but still:

Wait Your computer's security is unsatisfactory

Your computer does not meet the following security requirements. Please follow the instructions below to fix these problems. When you are done click Retry. If you choose to Close without fixing these problems, you may not have access to all of your intranet servers.

1. Omrop-Endpoint-OS-Policy

Instructions: No instructions are available.
Reasons: No rules are configured for the Mac platform.

Hi wimgrandia,

For that, your admin has not created a policy to allow macOS users to login OR if they have, they have not activated it on the role/realm you are connecting against. I would recommend talking to your admin and ask them to create a policy (send them the message you are seeing). If you are the admin and believe you have the configuration set, please open a case with support for further discussion.
New Contributor

But it used to work flawless.
It is always possible that my administrator changed something but i doubt it so wanted to check with you guys first.
Community Manager

Please reach out to your PCS administrator to open a case with Pulse Secure. Support will need to review the logs on the device to clarify if this could be a misconfiguration of a policy. Overall, this does not seem to be a Pulse client issue itself.