The first time after I install/reinstall the Pulse Secure, I can connect to the remote server. But after I restart the program or my laptop, it stops working and stucks at 'waiting to connect'. There suppose to be a window popping up and asking for credentials. After restart, it doesn't.
The error shows network error. But the network is fine. I am using macOS Catalina 10.15.
Seeing this issue surfacing alot lately, can you please provide the pulse client debuglogs for review. Send the logs to me as PM.
Hi I have been experiencing the exact same problem for the past year and it's getting on my nerves. Any solution to this?
Same here on windows 10.. not sure what is happening.
Has anyone found a solution for this? It makes life really difficult. I'm on macOS. It's been suggested that I recreate my user account, since this issue apparently doesn't affect everyone in our company, but I'd rather not go to that extreme. I've tried apps that claim to "fully uninstall" programs, but that hasn't helped.
I see that a moderator asked the original poster to send some logs — did that ever result in a solution?
For Pulse Client on macOS, I have no idea.
However, for Pulse Desktop Client on Windows 10, then it could be the values for the position of the SAML window of the embedded browser within Pulse Client itself that is causing the issue. I have seen it happening for Pulse Client up to 9.1R10
On the affected Windows 10 device if you have LOCAL ADMIN privileges, then try the solution described here by @zdan
Thank you. Well I had to reinstall windows and install pulse again.
However the problem I had was that when I was trying to connect to any Pulse connection the popup window appears but empty, and a pop up message will say "unable to download file" with the options "Save" or "Open".
I think this happened after I tried to edit an .hta program.
Something got broken after I ran that .hta program that destroyed Pulse.