cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse TAC Support Line, no one is answering

New Contributor

Pulse TAC Support Line, no one is answering

Good Morning has anyone been able to get through to Pulse TAC using the 844.751.7629 Phone number?  I have also tried calling the support numbers for multiple different countries, UK, Austrailia, Singapore and experiencing the same issue. I'm waiting and the music is playing then at about 30 min the call disconnects. I don't hang up, so it's being terminated on the other side.  Just curious if anyone has been able to get through to Pulse TAC in the last week, by telephone.

Thanks.

Eric

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Pulse TAC Support Line, no one is answering

Hello Eric,

Due to an unusual high volume of calls from users working remotely and organizations seeking expedited support related to our Pulse cares program, customers may experience longer wait times than usual on our phone lines.

For faster response, we recommend using our web form at https://my.pulsesecure.net to submit support cases online. Please provide logs when creating your case to accelerate resolution.

For more information, see https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB44390

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for that,  I saw that information on the Support Page as well, I'm fine with a longer wait time. But what is happening is the call is disconnecting after about 30 minutes, meaning I don't have the opportunity to wait longer. Please call it yourself and you will see what I am talking about.

Highlighted
Community Manager

ok - I'll ask someone to look into the 30-min hold time limit, another moderator may be able to comment. In the mean time, we would recommend using the online forms if you can.

Highlighted

I am still having the same issue. I don't mind waiting longer but this has been extremely inconvenent. This has been going on for several months now. Please resolve this issue. 

Thank you,

Nick

Highlighted
Community Manager

I think that was a temporary problem while we had so many customers requesting assistance during the early days of Covid-19, but should be fine now. Let me know if still a problem, DM me with a case ref if you have one open already.