I am considering replacing my current test lab box with a MAG2600 and have a couple of questions:
1. Is it correct to say that from an SSL VPN functionality point of the the MAG2600 supports all the features of its bigger brothers (e.g. MAG6610)?
2. In the MAG licensing is their a LAB licenses that enables all features (as there is with the SA appliances)?
3. Do the base user licenses include any Secure Meeting licenses (if I remember correctly the SA license included a 1 or 2 concurrent meeting license). Our live boxes will include secure meeting but I don't really want to have to add a 25 Meeting license just for testing.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1) From MAG-MAG comparison, yes. There are some items that are not supported on the MAG device that were available on the SA platform (IVS, email proxy client, WAN clustering); my guess is you were aware of these, but wanted to confirm.
2) I believe so as well; please confirm with your SE
3) I believe the MAG has the same 1 meeting, 3 user (total) meeting attendee license for evaluation