cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Network error in Pulse Secure Terminal Services Client

Alekzander
Occasional Contributor

Hi zanyterp, did you get my email and had time to take a look at that log that i have sent you by any chance?

Alekzander
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Is there anybody here that can help? The issue is still there, i have sent a log to zanyterp 2 weeks ago?

Does this forum have technicians or something i find it so odd that no support is available?

Alekzander
Occasional Contributor

Hello? Anybody here? Is there only one moderator on this forum, is it abandoned or what is exactly happening with this "nobody answers policy"....

I really don't understand and some clarifications would be really appreciated?!

Alekzander
Occasional Contributor

The issue is still present, here nobody answered since i sent that debuglog to the moderator @zanyterp via his email, i really don't know what to do or think anymore and i would really like to know what is the reasons behind the lack of answers after such a long period of time.

Even if it may take long or maybe because of the lack of workers or something, a simple answer would have been sufficient. I see that there are a lot of people who are experiencing the same issue and nobody on the Pulse Secure side seems to care and that's very sad.

I will wait a little longer and after i will try to speak with the persons that are responsible in our company to see if they can actually establish a connection with somebody from Pulse, can't think of something else that i can do about it...