We have a setup of Machine & User Realm for one of our clients but we are finding an issue when trying to remote desktop to the windows machine.
Below is an example of what is happening
- Turn on Laptop - drops into macine realm/VLAN/subnet
- Attempt to RDP to laptop to troubleshoot issue with domain credentials
- Once RDP session is establised via IP or FQDN, it stays up for around 10 seconds
- After 10 seconds the RDP session disconnects - it appears to be trying to move to the User Realm/VLAN/Subnet
- No access is given to the laptop
I get this is expected behaviour but has anyone found a way of getting around this and managing laptops with this set up?