We have an issue with one of our internal application published with SA-2500 firmware -> 7.2R8.
Since few days, our application cannot start with IE 9 or with FIrefox but work with google chrome.
From our LAN, we can access our application with all browser.
From SSL VPN, we can start our intranet web page with all the browser but not one specific web page application.
We are trying to understand what can be the difference between IE and CHrome through Web interface of SA 2500.
there are many differences between those browsers; though it is odd for chrome to work and not firefox.
i recommed opening a case with jtac; the logs needed are listed here: http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/ive/guides/troubleshooting/RewriteTroubleshootingandLogColl...
I don't have information about the functionality JSAM or WSAM and how to implement this for one web page only.
Maybe, there's a step by step guide ? or implementation guide ?
the following document mentions about JSAM Configuration
you can also follow these steps :
1. Create New Web Application Resource Profile
2. Enter base URL as the application server URL
3. Click Show all Auto policy types button
4. Go to Auto policy: Rewriting Options
5. Select No rewriting (use WSAM) or No rewriting (use JSAM) depending on which one you want to use and enter the hostnames of the servers/applications you want to access
6. Save the profile and apply to the concerned User role
were you able to find the information you were looking for to have this work or get a case open with JTAC?