Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SA 2500] Change POST-Login Page

HPH_
New Contributor

[SA 2500] Change POST-Login Page

Hi,

we«ve got a problem with our Juniper SA 2500:

We«ve already successfully changed the design of the login-pages (Template system).

Our problem is to change the POST-loginpage (website directly after a user logged in).

Is it possible to change this page?

Yours sincerely

7 REPLIES 7
drf_
Contributor

Re: [SA 2500] Change POST-Login Page

I am guessing that you mean the homepage where the user gets his bookmarks and browsing capabilities. I do not believe this is possible. You can only do the customization that Juniper provides through the admin console such as changing the colors and logo.
ruc_
Regular Contributor

The page where user bookmarks are present cannot be customized as mentioned above. However you can redirect users to an external page. This option is under Role > UI options > start page
HPH_
New Contributor

Hi,

thanks for your answers.

I attempt to redirect to a html-page which i«ve uploaded to the SA2500 with the template.zip.

But then i get the following error:

"Der Zugriff auf die Website wurde durch den Administrator gesperrt.Benachrichtigen Sie den Systemadministrator.https-Anforderung fŸr GET /dana-na/auth/url_default/pageDistributor.html HTTP/1.1 wurde an 10.0.118.8:443 gestellt."

Isn«t it possible to redirect to an page which is on the SA2500 itself ?

ruc_
Regular Contributor

its meant to redirect to external pages only. I have never tried with an internal page on SA itself. Now "assuming" its possibel which page would you redirect to? All pages that are uplaoded as part of login pages template framework are mostly pre login pages.
HPH_
New Contributor

I«ve added some custom *.html pages like "imprint.html" or "privacy.html" which i have linked at the LoginPage.thml. This works.

Now i«ve created an custom "post-login-page" but if i try to redirect to it (UI-Options) i get an error.

Isn«t there a possibility to fix this problem or do i have to redirect to an external webserver?

muttbarker_
Valued Contributor

Post-login redirection is to external pages. That is why the error.

ocarbas_
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same issue, we'd like to link to the windows shares file brower hosted in the SA. or need to load network form this post login page?

We like this because the company wants other type of views, different of juniper's.

Thankyou