Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA2000 -> Bookmark

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SA2000 -> Bookmark

hi,

When a user log in IVE, only one bookmark is permit for him and so he has to click on. My question is : is it possible user bypass "the click" to access directly to the allowed bookmark ?

Thanks for yours feedback.

David

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: SA2000 -> Bookmark

Hi Neo,

Yes you can do this :

- Edit Your User Role

- Check the UI option and save

- Then Click on the General -> UI option Tab

- In the "start Page" panel click on the "Custom page option" and add your bookmark URL in the "Start page URL" field.

- Save.

Hope this help

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I'm not sure if you can auto-launch a bookmark, but you can add a custom URL as the Home Page. Go to the Role, UI Options, and add the URL for the bookmark under "Custom Page". Please let me know how you make out.

Rgds,

John

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Sorry Syvlan! There was no reply when I went into the post...
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks,

Just a question this solution is for the role or for all roles ?? if a user may access only one bookmark and other componant like WSAM in the same time, is it work too ?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This solutions works for the role, this was set to.

In case of having different "access profiles", we configured our SA to have a role for UI + Session and other roles with just the "features" + ACLs.

But I did not try to assign two roles to a user, containing different settings for the startpage.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

it's not two roles to a single user but just in the same role only one bookmark plus WSAM for example ?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

At first you would define your start-page settings to be either the bookmarks page (that also displays the WSAM button) or any other startpage.

Then you define where the icon in the browsing toolbar should link to, in this case let it point to the bookmarks page.

At last defne your Web ACL + WSAM config on that role and you're done.