cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA3000 and Terminal Services

Admin4SB_
New Contributor

SA3000 and Terminal Services

I have a SA3000 running 6.0R15; Is there somewhere in configuration I am able to specify RDC to default to the keyboard combinations to local computer?

I appreciate any assistance.

6 REPLIES 6
Mrkool_
Super Contributor

Re: SA3000 and Terminal Services

Not sure what you are asking. Do you want to have some keybaord shortcut to launch the Juniper terminal services client?

Admin4SB_
New Contributor

Apologies, let me elaborate:

I have customer with data card devices on their keyboards; it seems the data is not being captured when the local machine is connected via IVE Terminal Sever sesson. The vender suggested we set the following on the local machine (see attachment). I cannot find anywere in the SA device configuration to accomidate the local stting.

Mrkool_
Super Contributor

I am not sure if Data Cards would be in the same category as smart cards but here is all the things you can configure for a Terminal sessions.

Also when you create a Terminal services bookmark you can tell it to use diffrent resiolutions. Full Screen is an option.

Admin4SB_
New Contributor

Acutally its the "on local computer" keyboard setting in RDC. now I don't have that option in my role session config screen; must be a feature available the newer version; darn

jayLaiz_
Super Contributor

Hi,

Under the user role-->terminal sessions, have you tried checking  Allow Clipboard Sharing

Regards,

Jay

SVK_
Regular Contributor

Hi,

Under the terminal services profile when I set the Screen Size to full screen I am able to to use the Key combination alt+tab. Hope this helps you.

Regards,

SVK