Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA4500 Junos pulse client error message:error 1112 Pulse sub-system error

alvinsu_
Contributor

SA4500 Junos pulse client error message:error 1112 Pulse sub-system error

Hi~

Some user received Junos Pulse client error message: "error 1112Smiley Tongueulse sub-system error" when they tried to connect SA4500, i would like to know what reason cause this problem,and how to resolve it.

However, most of user connect SA4500 via Junos Pulse is OK, but some user isn't.

Anyone know this error message meaning?

BR

Alvin

7 REPLIES 7
AJA_
Frequent Contributor

Re: SA4500 Junos pulse client error message:error 1112 Pulse sub-system error

Hello Alvin,

May I know if you are seeing this issue on the pulse mobile or pulse desktop?

Is this on any specific any OS? (Windows, Android, iOS)?

Was the pulse client launching and working fine on these machines before the issue started OR was this a fresh install?

Would you have a screenshot of the error you see which can be attached to this thread which would give us a better idea of the problem?

alvinsu_
Contributor

Dear ajacob:

Tanks a lot for your response,i seeing this issue on the pulse desktop. desktop OS is XP SP3,Pulse client launching and working fine on the these machines,but pulse client occasionally occur this issue,when this issue occured,i tried to reconnect pulse client is still failed,but if waiting for a few hour then tried to reconnect,pulse client is working fine....

This situation is very strange,so i would like to know this error message meaning and is there any solution to resolve it.

screenshot of the error as the attachment,thank you._

BR

Alvin_

alvinsu_
Contributor

error 1112 screenshot as attachment.

alvinsu_
Contributor

SA4500 firmware version:7.1R2

Junos Pulse version:2.0

BR

Alvin

SVK_
Regular Contributor

This could happen when the 'AccessClient' is unable to connect to service ConnectionStoreService. this is fixed in pulse client version 2.1

NOTE:
Please mark this post as 'accepted solution' if this answers your question that way it might help others as well, a kudo would be a bonus thanks!!

alvinsu_
Contributor

Dear viji:

Thank a lot for your response, is there any official document about this issue? because i can't find any information about this issue in Junos Pulse 2.1 Release Notes, thank you.

BR

Alvin

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

it means some of the underlying communication is not happening; the best bet to find out what is happening will be to work with JTAC