cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA6500 - detailed User and WebConference Monitoring

Contributor

SA6500 - detailed User and WebConference Monitoring

1. via WebGUI you can view all Active Users via "System --> <Context-Name> --> Active User"
with the following Information "User / Realm / Roles / Signed in / Node / Network Connect IP"

2. via WebGUI you can view all scheduled Meetings via "System --> <Context-Name> --> Meeting Schedule"

is there any possibility to get these data via snmp or other methods to generate some more detailed statistics and not only the amount of active Users ?

thx

3 REPLIES 3
Respected Contributor

Re: SA6500 - detailed User and WebConference Monitoring

For your second question, you should be able to get that by sending it to syslog and running the analysis there. You are correct that the on-system logs do not provide this information.

What are you looking for with the primary question; I don't follow fully (sorry)
Frequent Contributor

What level of statistics are you looking at?

SNMP may not provide more information that what is already on the active users page.

Under log/monitoring -> Statistics there is some more information releated to user activity (like signed in users, url access etc.) for the last past 7 days

One other way that I can think of is you can send all SA logging to a syslog server and from the syslog server if you have an option to get statistical information on users activity you can try that option.

Contributor

my favorite goal ´ll be to have a statistics how much user are active for different Roles. This information could not really found in the system logs, also different to filter thos informations in the UserLog.

perfect would be to get the infos from <context>--> System - status --> active users where every user is mapped to hisoles.

I don´t think these infos can be extracetd or exported to other systems to run a script and generate theses statistics