cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SA700 site to site VPN

SOLVED
New Contributor

SA700 site to site VPN

Is it possible to create a IPSEC tunnel between an SA700 and another VPN router like a DLINK DIR130 for site to site connectivity purposes?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Valued Contributor

Re: SA700 site to site VPN

No it is not possible. The SA boxes are not designed for that type of access management.

New Contributor

Oh great, I was told I could but couldn't find the options so that confirms that I'm not blind at leastSmiley Happy

Any suggestion for a box that would do that job? (6 site-to-site tunnels with about 3 users on each tunnel)

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Well I am an abosolute bigot when it comes to the ScreenOS boxes. I love, love, love them. I would recommend the SSG5. Easy, rock solid, cheap! Great user interface and tons of support out here on the Juniper Forum. Smiley Happy

If you wanted to go really, really, really cheap I could help you get your hands on some old ScreenOS 5GT units, but they are EOL so no support and not worth the slight savings in cost.

New Contributor

Yeah that looks pretty good and exactly suited for the job, thanks for the suggestion!

Valued Contributor

Glad to help and welcome to the Forums!

Occasional Contributor

SA Series & site to site VPN

Hi Just to clarify is it at all possible to terminate ipsec onto any SA Appliance ? E.g. for IL2/IL3 traffic separation ?

e.g SA-4500-FIPS running IVE 6.5 or 7.0 ?