cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL VPN with SRX 1400

New Contributor

SSL VPN with SRX 1400

I've configure Juniper ssl vpn (MAG4610) with 443 on juniper srx1400 with destination nat and policy from extenal to internal(MAG4610) for port 443.

I've configure Split Tunneling on Mag4610 allowing specific subnets. When  users connect SSL VPN thru junos pulse cannot access specfic subnets.. Junos pulse client took ip address and i see routes for specfic subnet but not able to access.

Shall i need to configure anything in Srx firewall to access specific subnets

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: SSL VPN with SRX 1400

Ok - so on the SRX you allow port 443 to and from the MAG. That works great for all traffic that runs through the MAG to your internal networks.

However if you then configure Pulse to allow for VPN then you need to establish the "allow" rules on the MAG and on the firewall also.

New Contributor

Re: SSL VPN with SRX 1400

Can you provide me a sample configuration how to go on this?

Presently on srx for MAG i''ve configure policy internal to external & External to internal with only port 443.

In MAG , for Junos Pulse i've enable Split Tunnelling then resource policies-Network Connect -  Network Connect Access policies i've created new policies in reosurce i've addded (Example : tcp://*.80,443 and icmp://192.168.x.x/24 and in Split tunnelling policies created new policy with resources 192.168.x.x/24 znd applied on selected roles.

Junos pulse installed on windows 7 and establised the connection. When i do ipconfig/all i've seen juniper virtual adapter with an ip address and also when i do route print i saw network i;ve addeed i.e 192.168.x.x but i can;t ping nor access port 80,443.

Please help to resolve this issue