Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSLVPN Bookmark iissue

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

SSLVPN Bookmark iissue

Hello,

As per User request we have created Bookmark on his realm and its working as per our unerstanding, But is not satisfied 

aour configeration. In his SSLVPN portal url is openning with maling url.

Fore example :- 

User request to allow Web url www.myurl.com

And SSLVPN portal is www.sslvpn.com. When user opening the url from bookmark its openning

sslvpn.com.index.=//myurl.com

But as per user it should open direct www.myurl.com from sslvpn portal bookmark

Thanks & regrds

Mohammed Arif Siddique

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: SSLVPN Bookmark iissue

As part of the core functionality, bookmarks are design to work without full VPN connectivity (i.e. without Network Connect) by default. The SSLVPN portal acts as a reverse proxy; the user sends a request to the portal for the desired web content, the portal fetches the web content and returned it to the user. In this configuration, the URL seen in the user's browser will always reflect the URL of the SSLVPN portal with a pointer to the target web server URL

If you are using Network Connect for full VPN access and want your bookmarks to connect to the target web server directly rather then being proxied by the portal, you need to create a web rewriting policy for the target URLs and use the 'don't rewrite content: redirect to target web server' option.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

solutions

Thanks for your reply ...its a very appreciable soluation. 

Did we have document for this so that i can refer for configuration.

Thanks & Regards

Moahmmed Arif Siddique

Frequent Contributor

All the support documentation can be found under 'Technical Documentation' on the main Support page.

As it sounds like you are responsible for manging an SSL VPN deployment, I encourage you to explore the support site thoroughly and familiarize yourself with the wealth of technical information available for your platform.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Is www.myurl.com something that needs to be accessed through the VPN? If yes, have you enabled "Browser request follow-through" on the role session options at Users>User Roles>roleName>General>Session Options so that when they click on the bookmark it takes them to the login page and then redirects to the web application?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thnaks Dear... I got the option ... Again thanks for your reply ... I will check with user

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You are welcome; hope it helps!