cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVW 64-bit Support?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

SVW 64-bit Support?

Does anyone know when the SSL VPN will support 64-bit Operating Systems (Vista / 7) for Secure Virtual Workspace? It's one of the few remaining features that is still without this support as of 6.5 and I'm getting increasing complaints from my user base of people having to downgrade their new computers in order to use our environment. Will it be available in 7.0?

Thanks,

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: SVW 64-bit Support?

Hi Tessian,

Same problem here... Smiley Mad

Tks.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No committed plans at this time. But this is being investigated for a future release. No ETA at this time though.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Really?? By now more than half of the company i work for CANNOT work remotely cause 64-bit OS is essentially all they can get/offered from computer vendors.

Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone heard anything new on SVW support and Windows 7 64 bit?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Please refer the below link which is the "supported platforms" document of 7.1 R1 which is the base release of the latest SA OS as of today.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/ive/releasenotes/j-sa-sslvpn-7.1R1-supportedplatforms.pdf

Secure Virtual Workspace

Note: Secure virtual workspace is supported only on 32bit Operating systems

I have also checked on 7.1 R4 supported platforms and we have the same message

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/ive/releasenotes/j-sa-sslvpn-7.1R4-supportedplatforms.pdf

Hope the above helps

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi ajacob,

i realy don't understand why juniper can't provide x64 support if the upstream provider does have this functionality in his productline!

SVW - OPSWAT

Regards,

NULL

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Please feel free to get in touch with the Juniper Sales who can help you with a enhancement request

OR

Contact Juniper Technical Assistance Center and open a ticket to get more information on this.

I will surely be in touch on this thread if I have more updates on the same. However, I am afraid, as of today, we dont have support yet.

Highlighted
Contributor

SVW on 64 bits platforms will be supported in the next release (IVE OS 7.2) which should be ready beginning 2012.

It's currently in beta.

Highlighted
Not applicable

End of March of 2012 and 64-bit is still not supported. When will be the release 7.2 available? Please give a reliable date!!!