Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support of MacOS Ventura?

Frostie
Occasional Contributor

Support of MacOS Ventura?

Hi all, 

are there any information about when Connect Secure will support MacOS Ventura for browser-based access? Currently it fails to start the HC, supposingly because of the MacOS Gatekeeper.

Regards, 

Marc

10 REPLIES 10
psiloman
New Contributor

Re: Support of MacOS Ventura?

Same here, stop working after upgrade to Ventura and latest java install. I am getting the message "pulse secure application launcher failed to launch java applets". are we expecting a solution any time soon?

psiloman
New Contributor

Same here. stopped working after upgrade to Ventura and latest java installation. I am getting the message "pulse secure application launcher failed to launch java applets". are we expecting a solution any time soon?

zanyterp

we expect ventura to be working successfully on 9.1R16.2…except for what you are seeing. that is currently under investigation:
https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB45366
jamessnell

Props if you manage to report back when there becomes at least an estimate of when it could be fixed.

psiloman
New Contributor

@zanyterp is there any update on providing fix for this? or expected date?

zanyterp

unfortunately, no; it is still under investigation with our development team
psiloman
New Contributor

@zanyterp is there any update for the below, or is there any workaround that you could propose until this is fixed?

zanyterp

@psiloman if you need browser-based login? not at this time that i have seen. i will double-check and update if i come across anything
DaveGarratt
Visitor

Any news about this ?