Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS connect local disk not working

Highlighted
New Contributor

TS connect local disk not working

Hello gurus,

We are running v6R3 and have enabled the Terminal Server connect local disk for clients option.. however it is not working. Clients connect to TS correctly however thare are no mappings for local drives. We are using Vista and XP clients..

Any hints to where I should be looking. The option to allow it on the server is obiously marked.

Thanks,

JuanCa

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: TS connect local disk not working

Have you made sure that clipboard sharing is enabled? If clipboard sharing is not enabled as well as connect drives, the drive will not be able to map successfully on RDP versions prior to 6.0.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello Zanyterp,

Where is the option to enable clipboard sharing? Is this on the client side..... or per user setting?

Thanks for your response

JuanCA

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi JuanCA,

I guess I should have asked what version of IVE OS you are using; this is an option that is present in 6.0 and up.
In 6.0 and later, the option is in the lower-right option in the same section where you enable drive mapping.
Pre-6.0, you should just be able to enable it on the bookmark and the role and it should work as long as the connection is allowed on the terminal server.