I'm trying to access a web based management suite for video conference system. This is running on a IIS web server with Windows Integrated authentication. I created the resource and the bookmark, but when I'm launching the bookmark I'm getting "The function requested is not supported"
I tried to use the auto policies for the SSO (basic, NTLM) but without any luck. I enabled basic authentication on the web server. Always getting the same error.
I'm need some help with the SSO. The user account (domain user) on the SSL VPN is the same as used for the application.
I also attached one session logging file (maybe this cab help)
We also experienced this very same issue, although it was not with video. It turns out that the target server
would only accept NTLMv2 authentication for web bookmarks and the SSL-VPN does not support
NTLMv2 for web and displays this message as a result. This is apparently fixed in V6.4R2 but we haven't
installed on the lab yet to verify.
It's not the VideoConference itself but the web based management console.
I think I have the same problem with the NTLMv2. I'm know working accesing the URL via a published IE in Citrix
As I do not have a lab SA4000, I'm unable to test this first and I have to schedule an upgrade (if realy needed)
You should upgrade to most up to date 6.4 release. It brings up NTLMv2 and even better, the integration of Kerberos Constrained Delegation
I had a case open for months with Juniper about this a couple of years ago with no resolution from them. Months after that I found a MS article about it. The issue is with the Integrated authentication and IIS.
Our settings, being a hardened environment, are not compatible with non-Microsoft devices that attempt to auth to IIS using integrated authentication.
I have verified the changes listed in the KB article allow the IVE to access the resource.
However, you don't have to lower the settings as much as the article describes. If you step down level by level you will find the right one, I can't find my notes on the exact settings at this moment but you'll figure it out.
Just an update to my earlier note. We have V6.4R2 installed in the lab and it looks like NTLMv2 support is working. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the Siteminder issue we have (still). . .