cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trend OfficeScan x64 and Host Checker

hutchingsp_
Contributor

Trend OfficeScan x64 and Host Checker

I have x64 Vista with x64 OfficeScan 8.0 and Host Checker doesn't detect it when I think it should.

Can anyone confirm that it should, and if so, any ideas why it doesn't?

A search here turned up a single thread with a suggestion on a registry key, sadly that doesn't appear to have worked.

Cheers!

5 REPLIES 5
Blair_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Trend OfficeScan x64 and Host Checker

I just ran into the same thing. I have a Vista 64 with Officescan 8.0 trying to connect to my Juniper SSL VPN. I am running IVE 6.4R1. puzzling. I will be testing other 64 bit Win OSes over the next few days to see if I can find out anything.
Blair_
Occasional Contributor

I was able to test a couple Vista 64 computers. One had Trend Internet Security (Home Version) and two had Officescan 8.0. Both of the computers with Officescan failed to have the AV detected with Hostchecker. the TIS Home computer was detected with no problem. It looks like the issue is specific to Officescan.

I am running SA2500 6.4R1 with ESAP 1.4.8.

:-(

DeaconZ_
Frequent Contributor

Did Juniper ever fix the issue with 64 bit Windows and Hostchecker?

DeaconZ_
Frequent Contributor

I'm guessing not from this KB article.

http://kb.pulsesecure.net/KB13471

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Which issue? If you are referring to x64 custom registry/file policies, you are correct those are not supported.

Doing a scan for an AV through ESAP (predefined AV) is expected to work. If you are having issues with that, please contact JTAC so it can be investigated further.