cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsatisfactory page

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Unsatisfactory page

Is it possible that when a user gets the unsatisfactory page about either definistions wrong or wrong OS, that is shows them the correct reason string for which Policy they are in? Instead of showing all the policies on that page? Currently the policies are all checked on the realm, but its forced on the user.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Unsatisfactory page

So, you're noticing that the users are not seeing any error message related to the failed HC policies (evaluated on realm i.e. applied at role level)???
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
Occasional Contributor

No they are seeing them, but they are seeing all the policy errors, not just the one they are in. So for instance, we have win10, win7, win8 policy's. If the user is in Win10 and they don't have the latest defiinitions, they also see win7 and win8 policy on that page. All with the reason strings. Is there a way to show just the win10 policy the user is in?

Hmm... ok. What type of rules were applied for windows 7 and Windows 8 machines?

Can you send me the screenshot of the error message displayed to the users?
Occasional Contributor

Sorry, took me a bit to get it to come up. So on the page you can see win10&antivurus and then #2 is win7&antivurus. All those do is define the OS and Antivirus. This happens before the login screen so it has to be the realm doing it. How do I send you an image?

Please upload the images to any of the image hosting site and share the link to view.
Occasional Contributor

LOL, I thought I was missing somethign here. Here it is

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/8189/cPsdc3.png

Thank you for providing the screenshot link. For the reason string, it seems that the host checker is not able to detect the Antivirus installed, which is why we're seeing Windows Defender does not comply with policy (other AntiVirus will disable the defender). In simple words, host checker sees only the windows defender with it's disabled state and VPN server denies the connection since it doesn't pass the compliance.

Are you seeing the same reason string for the windows 7 antivirus rule? I guess...it should be the same.
Occasional Contributor

It’s not just the reason string, if the user is only win10 why would he see win7 policy, I know why it failed, I want to know how to stop showing the other policies? So only the policy they fall under shows