cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Management

Occasional Contributor

User Management

We're just about to launch a managed VPN service for 3 organisations and they've asked us if they can have quarterly reports of what the user count was on a daily basis, what users have accessed VPN and what licenses have been used.

I've had a look through the reporting offering and its very basic and only allows up to 30 day reports and those reports can't be customised.

I've also had a trial of the Pulse One cloud offering thinking this would have better centralised user reporting but that doesn't have any user reporting at all.

Is there anyway of getting the information they've asked for?

Thanks

Jon
4 REPLIES 4

Re: User Management

Not on the appliance itself, no.
You will need to export the logs to a syslog server or manually gather the reports using the saved log files
Contributor

Hi,

you can use any SNMP based tool to gather all this data via Pulse MIB file. I recently configured it in Solarwinds and it gathers other information as well e.g. CPU, Memory, Web users, Disk space etc.
Occasional Contributor

kapilaks1, would you be willing to share the custom pollers for Solarwinds as I've tried doing a MIB walk and have been unable pull the information I need together?

Thanks

Jon
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We also use Solarwinds and I'd also be interested in how you set up Solarwinds to gather this info