Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User login page with error message

Highlighted
New Contributor

User login page with error message

Hi,

I would like to show custom error message when login failed occur. So I use Custom Radius Rule. When SSL VPN receive access-reject from Radius server, it will show user login page with error message.

Could I insert text with break line in error message text box in Custom Radius Rule part?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: User login page with error message

You can input the message in the reply-message attribute and display this to the end user using the " show Reply-Message attribute from the Radius server to the user" option.

However, I don't think this is possible from the sign in page itself. The SA will return a general error code # which is associated with a specific message. If you want to change this message, you can modify the sign page to state the different message associate with this message code, but there is not a option to insert your own error code. You could display one long error message associate with one error code, but I would assume using the "reply-message" attribute would be less confusing for the end users. You can refer to page 81 for more details about error codes: http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/ive/admin/j-sa-sslvpn-7.1-customsigninpages.pdf

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: User login page with error message

Thank you for your kindly reply. Smiley LOL