Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN connectivity error - nc.windows.app.23794

Highlighted
Not applicable

VPN connectivity error - nc.windows.app.23794

Hello,

The Juniper VPN Client session gets terminated immediately after login, with error nc.windows.app.23794
I am un-able to login to IBM to work remotely. Following installed on my machine:

• Windows 7
  • Network Connect 7.4.0
Attached the screen-shot of the error. Please help ASAP to rsolve the issue, as I am not able to work since last couple of days.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: VPN connectivity error - nc.windows.app.23794

I am having the same problem; the manual states that it doesn't have write access to %appdata%\Juniper Networks\network connect. But my current login user does and so like most things Juniper its a load of rubbish. I suspect what';s happen as is often the case with Microsoft rubbish and that is Uncle Bill has discovered another security issue and gone about patching the problem with little to no regards as to what else the patch stops working, and Juniper being Juniper are draging there fleet on make an update or fix to make there software work properly; I hate the lot of them!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: VPN connectivity error - nc.windows.app.23794

We are having the same problem. In our case, if you leave that window up, the VPN client is actually still connected. Is that the case for you?  If you hit yes or no it disconnects us, but if you leave the window UP, the VPN is connected for us.

It is only affecting a few of our users, not all of them though.  We recently pushed the latest Windows Updates out to PCs.

Let me know, please.

Thank you.