Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSAM

SOLVED
stevehoot_
New Contributor

WSAM

Hi Guys,

Looking at deploying WSAM for our remote users as they require offline copies of their emails. However I'm struggling to get around the installation rights requried for WSAM. The users don't have administrator rights, and the package isn't an ActiveX. Anyone know if there is a way I can deploy this using a MSI package or similar?

JSAM won't do what I want however other than manually installing WSAM (which is a huge pain during an upgrade) I'd really like to be able to perform installs via Windows Installer...

Any ideas?!

Cheers - Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: WSAM

You need to install the Juniper Installer Service as admin on the PCs first (this can be pushed out using your admin tools). This allows Juniper components to be installed as-needed by non-admin users. The installer is found at Maintenance>System>Installers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: WSAM

You need to install the Juniper Installer Service as admin on the PCs first (this can be pushed out using your admin tools). This allows Juniper components to be installed as-needed by non-admin users. The installer is found at Maintenance>System>Installers

View solution in original post