cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Active User

Ra_
Occasional Contributor

Weird Active User

Has anyone ever seen a user like this?  I can't Delete Session on it and there is no matching login log within Logs > User Access.  We're running 7.0R4.

3 REPLIES 3
Ra_
Occasional Contributor

Re: Weird Active User

I don't have any notification in my User Access log regarding any attendee joining a meeting, recognizable or otherwise. Is this something that can be configured?

I checked the meetings in progress and several meetings that had already ended. That username didn't show up in any of them. 

RKB_
Frequent Contributor

This is a secure meeting user who has joined a secure meeting. Note: This is not the user who started the meeting, but this is a user who joined a meeting.

On the user access log search for 'Attendee 02606293 joined meeting' see if this user anytime joined this meeting.

Also goto Status -> Meeting Schedule to check if there were any meetings scheduled, click on details and you can also see the meeting attendees.

If you spot a meeting which this user had logged into, then delete the meeting (if its no longer valid) and the user session that you see on active users should go away.

< please mark this post as 'accepted solution' if this answers your question, that way it might help others as well; a kudo would be a bonus - thanks >

SonicBoom_
Regular Contributor

check and see if thats the password for one of the meetings, looks like someone may have copy pasted it in the user name field.

Power On
http://vology.com