cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is 6.5R3 due?

dcvers_
Regular Contributor

When is 6.5R3 due?

Does anyone know when 6.5R3 is due to be released? Another post mentioned it would be "soon".

I'm just about to start testing 6.5R2 for an upgrade project but will hold off if R3 is due out in within the next week.

34 REPLIES 34
DanTulovsky_
Occasional Contributor

Re: When is 6.5R3 due?

I am pretty sure it's supposed to be today (Feb 10)
CebNM_
Occasional Contributor

I received notification from a Jinuper tech that is was made available on 2/11/10. I was able to download it following a direct link given to me by the tech but it doesn't appear that they have included it in the downloads section yet.

MattR_
Occasional Contributor

Anyone have any news on this? I understood is was scheduled for the second week Feb. I need to move up to 6.5 and been waiting for r3 for a while

benc247_
Occasional Contributor

It's now Feb 16, and 6.5r3 is still not on the Juniper download site. Does anyone know when this will be released.

MattR_
Occasional Contributor

Thanks SonicBoom, the files have been taken down so I guess r3 is being given a final polish before GA.

catrig_
Not applicable

I was able to download the code late last week, but when testing this week I encountered issues with role mapping rules breaking that had worked in 6.5r2. I opened a case yesterday about the problem - wonder if that's why they took the downloads away....

SonicBoom_
Regular Contributor

thats crappy they took the files down, what do you mean by broke the role mapping?, did it change something in the resource that made it point elsewhere or did it actually change the rule. so far i havent seen any issues but our boxes are pretty straight forward with just WSAM and basic rules, no host checker or jsam

zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

What were your rules based on? It is not expected for the rules to break between versions (as you know).