cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will IE8 function correctly with 6.3

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Will IE8 function correctly with 6.3

Management is pushing to move to IE8 on all systems and I am trying to figure out how this will affect people connections to the sa2000 R6.3. If anyone has either good experience or bad please let me know your experience.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Will IE8 function correctly with 6.3

I've had good luck with it on our 6.2 system, and our 6.3 test environment.. but officially the line from Juniper is (taken from their knowledgebase):

When will Juniper Networks SSL VPN (Secure Access platform/IVE OS) support Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 8?
Knowledge Base ID: KB12365 Version: 4.0 Published: 25 Mar 2009 Updated: 25 Mar 2009 Categories: .SSL VPN
. SSL_VPN_(IVE_OS)
Synopsis:

When will Juniper Networks SSL VPN (Secure Access platform/IVE OS) support Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 8?

Problem:

Solution:

Juniper Networks has qualified IE 8 in IVE OS 6.4. Hence, Internet Explorer 8 is supported in this release.

NOTE: IVE OS 6.4R1 is now officially released and can be downloaded from the Juniper Support page.
For additional information, consult the Release Notes and Supported Platforms documentation: SSL VPN (IVE) 6.4

Purpose:
Specifications
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have been using IE8 with 6.3R3 for quite a while and it seems fine.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Anyone else seeing this? we are on 6.4r2 and having issues with IE8 and anyone on XP Home version. Will not allow successfull install of Terminal Services, Network Connect and if they successful install and connection, after a reboot they have to uninstall and reinstall to get connected again. I cannot recreate this issue on XP Pro. We opened a ticket with support on Friday. Thx Roxanne