Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 Support

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Windows 10 Support

Two questions.

1. Does the 8.1R4.0 version allow for a Windows 10 OS Host Checker policy?

2. Is there any chance that the 8.1R4.0 version will be certified for Windows 10?

Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Windows 10 Support

Windows 10 is not yet released, and as with all new OSes, is not supported.
ruc
Pulser

[url]http://kb.juniper.net/KB29856[/url] should be updated this week to reflect the level of details you are looking for. At this stage:

1. It should one of the recent 8.1Rx releases
2. The Windows 10 OS HC policy will be added to next ESAP version or the one following that
Occasional Contributor

Excellent info. Thank you.
Community Manager

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB29856&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1437431654356
has been updated.
Occasional Contributor

Am currently testing on the latest Windows 10 Preview Build (build 10240, which some have claimed is RTM) with PCS OS 8.1R4 (build 37085) but I am unable to get Host Checker to launch. I'm using Internet Explorer 11, not Edge. The JuniperSetupClientControl appears to install OK but Host Checker isn't launching - it just sits at the Loading Components screen.

Tried the previous fix of adding our domain to the Compatibility View list but to no avail.

It used to work with previous Preview builds but it seems this latest one broke something.

Has anybody had any luck?
Community Manager

Hello EPAL,

I have not heard of any issues. I will test this in the lab and see if I can replicate the issue in-house.
Community Manager

Hello EPAL,

I am able to replicate similar behavior with Windows 10 preview build 10240. I was able to workaround this issue by disabling Protected Mode on IE or adding the SA url to the Trusted Sites zone. We will further investigate if there is anything we can do to help prevent this issue.

In addition to what kita referenced, is this a new install or upgrade from an older PCS OS connection? If the latter, does a fresh install after removing any Juniper Networks/Pulse Secure setup client components pass?
Occasional Contributor

This was on a brand new install of Windows 10.