Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XenDesktop Virtual Desktop Profile.

SOLVED
rswinter_
Frequent Contributor

XenDesktop Virtual Desktop Profile.

Hi All,

I've setup a Xendesktop Virtual Desktop Profile on my SA2500, v6.5r3.1 system. I get the Xendesktop Menu just fine on the IVE, I can click on the link to my desktop and it starts up the citrix client, then it flashes up my desktop login screen for just a second and then closes the session.

All I see in the logs is "Closed Connection to xxxx after 2 seconds". No reason why or errors. Tried to do a policy trace, but it didn't list anything (doesn't have Virtual Desktop as a choice at all)

Any chance it's our "Lawyer Message" that's getting in the way? We have the stadard "you are about to access...blah blah " when you press CTRL-ALT-DEL that you have to "OK" before you get the login prompt. I would expect that to be fairly common, so would be supported

Suggestions?

Thanks.

-Stephen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

Re: XenDesktop Virtual Desktop Profile.

On both tabs (resource AND bookmark)?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

How is the authentiation configured in the VDI configuration on the SA admin? If you do not have the domain set for the username, can you add it (either by using <USER> or domain\<USERNAME>) to see if it makes a difference?

rswinter_
Frequent Contributor

I do have our domain set in the domain field. (it was required) I'll try setting it in the username as well... EDIT: Didn't help. Wouldn't login to the XenDesktop Manager with that setting..
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

On both tabs (resource AND bookmark)?

View solution in original post

rswinter_
Frequent Contributor

BINGO! It was needed on the Bookmark page. Thanks!
zanyterp_
Respected Contributor

You are welcome; glad to hear it worked successfully. Smiley Happy