Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yosemite support

mattgillard_
Not applicable

Re: Yosemite support

hi all

I have the issue with the web version of the java network connect.  My customer runs NC 8.0.6.32195

It is my understanding that this version should be yosemite compatible.  However I still get the error message:

com.apple.kextd[20]: ERROR: invalid signature for net.juniper.nke.nctun_tiger, will not load

According to this http://kb.pulsesecure.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB29572&smlogin=true Pulse Connect Secure 8.0R6 and up is compatible.  Is Pulse Connect Secure the same product as Juniper Network Connect ?

I can get around this issue with the workaround:

sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"

but it appears the module is not particularly stable and the VPN drops ocassionally.

Appreciate any guidance.  Thanks.

simonli_
Not applicable

I have the same issue since upgraded to osx10.10, check below URL for the reason and the workaround worked for me.

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/151345/vpn-client-is-not-working-after-yosemite-update-enfo...

I think the unerlying issue is that Yosemite will not load kext (kernel extensions) unless they are signed by an authorized kernel extension developer. However in 10.8 and earlier, kexts could not be signed and signed kexts for 10.9+ will not load in <10.9.

I experienced the same issue loading unsigned tuntaposx for the vpnc cisco client.

You can override this behavior and allow the cpfw.kext to load in Yosemite by putting your computer into kext developer mode. This essentially reverts to the 10.9 behavior by allowing unsigned kexts to load.

sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"  

Now reboot and your kext should load.

You can revert by doing this:

sudo nvram -d boot-args
shrutis_
Not applicable

I would like to inform you that Network Connect is supported on Yosemite.

You need to use Pulse version.

Try install pulse version 5.0R8.1

@[email protected] wrote:

Hello...  I just upgraded to Yosemite OSX and I have Java 8u25 pluglin.  The Network Connect window just stayed on establishing secure connection and never really connects.  What is the problem I have?  Please see images below.

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 9.07.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 9.05.54 AM.png

@[email protected] wrote:

Hello...  I just upgraded to Yosemite OSX and I have Java 8u25 pluglin.  The Network Connect window just stayed on establishing secure connection and never really connects.  What is the problem I have?  Please see images below.

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 9.07.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 9.05.54 AM.png

braker_
Frequent Contributor

From KB28278

"Network Connect client is not supported on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 and Safari 7. Junos Pulse Desktop can be used as a VPN client instead of Network Connect"