cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your computer's security is unsatisfactory Reason: Anti-Virus software listed in security requirements is not installed.

Kalaimugil_
New Contributor

Your computer's security is unsatisfactory Reason: Anti-Virus software listed in security requirements is not installed.

I have McAfee Total protectioin software in my machine..It is in Active status. but i am getting following messagte .I have tried uninstall the juniper components  from my machine and run the MacAfee updates and restart the machine.After restart ,I tried to login host checker is installed but host checker is failed with the following  message..I am facing this issue after 01/29/2015.Previously it is working correctly.Please help me to slove the issue.

Your computer's security is unsatisfactory

Your computer does not meet the following security requirements. Please follow the instructions below to fix these problems. When you are done click Try Again.

1. Anti-Virus

Reasons: Anti-Virus software listed in security requirements is not installed.
1 REPLY 1
spuluka
Super Contributor

Re: Your computer's security is unsatisfactory Reason: Anti-Virus software listed in security requirements is not installed.

Generally this situation means that the ESAP version on the appliance running SA needs to be updated to recognize the newer versions of Anti virus.

Download the newer version from support and upload and activate this on the menu:

Authentication--Endpoint Security--Host Checker

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro-Ethernet & ISP) - http://puluka.com/home