cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

active sessions are cut automatically after 2 hours of connection

dsi_
New Contributor

active sessions are cut automatically after 2 hours of connection

Hello I have the following configuration Hostname: juniper Model: SA-4500 Serial Number: 0240052009000065 Last Reboot: 4 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes, Current version: 6.4R1 (build 14063) Rollback version: 6.3R4 (build 14121) After 2 hours of connection, active sessions are cut automatically. You would know or can I withdraw or extend this option? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
rdit_
Regular Contributor

Re: active sessions are cut automatically after 2 hours of connection

go to your role options and check for "idle timeout" and "max session lenght" and increase those.

dsi_
New Contributor

thank you. i test and i tell you

RKB_
Frequent Contributor

If you see that its all disconnecting exactly at 2 hours you may also want to check on any firewalls in your control that might trigger this.

What access modes users connect to (NC, WSAM/JSAM, core access) ? This might also help in understanding what users are affected.

SonicBoom_
Regular Contributor

also, before going into any roles look at the top of the roles page and click "default options" and check those, then scroll down the list and probably make sure you have only 1 role with default options for everyone, mine is " all users". i set my timeouts on my defualt options at the top of the page, then any specific users like vendors i set timeouts under the vendor role.

hope this helps

dsi_
New Contributor

also, before going into any roles look at the top of the roles page and click "default options" and check those, then scroll down the list and probably make sure you have only 1 role with default options for everyone, mine is " all users". i set my timeouts on my defualt options at the top of the page, then any specific users like vendors i set timeouts under the vendor role.

Hello, it's the good answer. thnak you very much!!!