cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hostchecker always crashes without further notice

pulsewusel
Visitor

hostchecker always crashes without further notice

I need some help with the hostchecker application which always crashes on an Intel NUC machine (6. generation) that runs a Windows 10 Home, 64bit. After three weeks not using the system the hostchecker application now crashes every time at the same point. The last successfull usage of it was on 07/09. There was no active update of the system in between. Maybe some "hidden" updates are installed which I don't know.

I just add the last line from the debuglog file which are always the same. Everytime the application crashes a dump file is written too.

dsHostChecker.exe hcUtils p3824 t1D14 verify.cpp:186 - 'dsVerifySignature' not signed by 'Developer ID Application: OPSWAT, Inc. (ARQ7AT7Y5E)' or 'Pulse Secure, LLC'
dsHostChecker.exe OpswatIMC p3824 t1D14 OpsInterface.cpp:1449 - 'EsapOpswatSDKV4' Successfully loaded the libwaapi module
dsHostChecker.exe OpswatIMC p3824 t1D14 OpsInterface.cpp:2197 - 'OpsInterface::deobfuscateString' Successfully obtained clear string from obfuscated stirng
dsHostChecker.exe OpswatIMC p3824 t1D14 OpsInterface.cpp:2197 - 'OpsInterface::deobfuscateString' Successfully obtained clear string from obfuscated stirng

Thanks for your help.