i have really strange behavior with our new dell notebooks and pulse secure.
I'm connected to an external wifi network, then i start the vpn connection. Everything is well. I can ping servers in our company network. if i start Outlook or try to open a networkshares the ping goes into time out but the vpn tunnel and the wifi are still connected. Websites take a lot longer to load and everything network related is very slow.
If i do exactly the same via lan everthing is working as intended.
I allready tried the following things:
- I googled ;-) but found nothing helpful :-(
- same user on an other notebook -> no problem
- update pulse secure from 9.0.1. to 9.1.4 -> no difference
- i checked for new drivers from dell / intel for the wifi adapter and BIOS -> i allready had the newes version installed
- I tested with different wifi frequencies: auto, static 2,4 GHz and static 5 GHz -> no difference
It must be samething between the vpn tunnel and the wifi adapter, but i don't know what else i could try.